Are you searching for a way to help children deal with the death of a loved one?
Feeling All My Grief focuses on universal truths about death. It reassures kids that it’s okay to feel sad, angry, scared, worried, confused, or a mix of feelings when someone we care about dies. When we give ourselves time to heal, we can soon make space for gratitude, happiness, and love as well.
– Secular, non-religious, and non-scientific
– Written in soothing, rhythmic rhyme
– Validates all types of feelings and ways of dealing with grief
– Avoids euphemisms so as not to confuse young children
– Vibrant and endearing illustrations with diverse characters
– Approved by grief counselors and professionals
– Includes a grief journal at the end with reflection prompts
– Best for children ages 3-6 years old
Death is never easy to talk about. Let’s help children process grief in a healthy way, so they can look forward to brighter days.